Welcome to Ask Ariel!
We are so glad you are visiting our site. We are located in Dana Point -- Orange County, CA. We know how stressful it is when your pet isn't feeling well, and want to make your transactions with us easy and worry-free. We
take pride in offering compassionate customer care and offer a service guarantee. Transparency is the key to building trust so we want you to have all the facts about us before you make a purchase. We always recommend consulting with your veterinarian if you have any concerns about whether or not a product would be right for your pet.
Here are a few facts about us:
- Ask Ariel is a family-owned business that has been helping pets and pet owners since 2005.
- Animal Rescuer and Pet Nutritionist Susan Blake Davis is our company founder and we would love for you to read our story here.
- Our clients have a lot to say about us (please read our google reviews --we have a 4.9/5 rating).
- Our products are made in the USA with a few exceptions: Immune Harmony is from Canada and a few (e.g. NotaSAN) are from Germany.
- We are upfront and honest and make no guarantees - every pet responds differently.
- We let our exceptional quality products speak for themselves with authentic testimonials posted on every product page.
- We include FREE diet tips on your packing slip if you provide your pet's information on the order form at checkout.
- We are deeply committed to helping your pet feel better and believe that in most cases, diet changes are needed along with using the supplements.
- We guarantee the potency of our products and do not resell them once they are out of our control--therefore we do not provide refunds.
- We still believe in old fashioned values and put integrity and quality above making a sale.
Email: Support@AskAriel.com (Fastest and Best Way to Reach Us)
Email is the fastest and best way to reach us. Most pet owners
have in depth questions and to provide you with a meaningful answer from a
qualified professional, we need specifics.
Email enables us to answer your question more thoroughly as we can
include links and information to get help for your pet in a prompt and
effective manner. Please know that due to veterinary regulations that require a physical exam, we cannot provide any individualized consultative advice.
The Davis Family
We know you need help and we want to provide you with a fast response. We guarantee that we will respond to your email within 24 hours (please allow extra time for National holidays). We take time to answer EVERY email we receive. If you don't receive a response, please be sure to check the email address entered.
What To Expect When You Send Us An Email
We want very much to help your pet feel better! We will do our best to answer product questions,
concerns about ordering and can offer you links to articles about which
supplements are used to address a particular health concern. For
over 10 years we offered telephone and in person appointments with Susan
Davis, Pet Nutritionist and Dr. David Gordon, holistic veterinarian.
However veterinary regulations have changed stipulating that
consultative advice may only be provided following a physical
examination of the pet. As a result, please understand that as much as
we would like to help, we will adhere to veterinary regulations and
cannot review medical information, prescription/diet protocols or
provide any type of consultative advice over email. We will be glad to
direct you to information on our website that provides general
information about symptoms or health concerns, but we cannot analyze
your pet's information or provide you with veterinary or consultative
advice. For example, please do not send us your pet's laboratory test
results as we cannot make an evaluation over email.
If you include
information about your pet's diet on the order form at checkout, Susan
Davis, our nutritionist, will be happy to include a free diet suggestion on
the packing slip that comes with your order. The diet suggestion is
general information and tips that are important in helping a pet's
health condition. We do not however, provide any ongoing veterinary
support or nutritional advice over email. We cannot provide emergency
veterinary assistance. If your pet is needing urgent care, please
contact your veterinarian right away.
What To Expect When You Place An Order
- At checkout, we ask for you to please provide your pet's diet, treats and health issues so we can include diet tips on the packing slip that comes with the product directions.
- After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation from support@AskAriel.com.
- If your order is placed before 11:00 am PT M-F, it will be shipped same day. Otherwise, it will be shipped on the next business day. We use USPS for shipping.
- Once your order is shipped, a confirmation email with tracking information will be sent to you from our fulfillment company Source Logistics. Please be sure to check your spam file in case you don't see the email.
- If you have any questions about your order, please don't hesitate to email us at support@AskAriel.com.
- We are located on the West Coast and orders can take between 1 - 5 business days to receive, depending upon your location, time of year and shipping method.
IMPORTANT: Delivery times for all shipping carriers are delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are still shipping all orders promptly Monday-Friday. Orders that normally take 1-2 business days in transit MAY TAKE up to 7-10 business days. If you receive an email with a tracking link, your package HAS been dropped off at the post office. Some packages may not show ANY tracking until delivery. Please order in advance. We appreciate your patience.
What If There Is An Error With My Order?
At Ask Ariel we take great pride in our customer service which is why we use a state of the art fulfillment company, Source Logistics, to process and ship our client's orders. We ensure all of our items are properly packaged and wrapped so that they can arrive to you in perfect condition. Source Logistics's order error ratio is substantially above and beyond industry standards and occurs in less than .005% of our orders. While we wish errors would never occur, from time to time, they do happen. Please don't worry! We will make your order right and be sure you receive exactly what you ordered. Just send us an email and we will respond very promptly--we promise.
M- F 9:00 am PT - 6 pm PT (fastest response time)
Saturdays - We check emails periodically but it can take 24 hours to receive a response
Sundays & National Holidays Closed (emails will definitely be answered on Monday!)
Where We Ship
We ship within the United States.
Ask Ariel Your Pet Nutritionist
P.O. Box 723
Dana Point, CA 92629
Phone Number: 949-359-6560
We include our phone number so you can rest assured about who we are. But, since we cannot provide any consultative advice, we most likely will ask you to please send a follow-up email so that a professional can answer your question more thoroughly. If you are looking to get your pet's health issues addressed as quickly as possible, please send an email for the fastest response.
Our Non-Refundable Policy
Ask Ariel offers the best pet vitamins and supplements fresh from the manufacturer to guarantee potency. Many of our formulas are sensitive to heat and moisture so we want to be sure you receive a fresh product that we know how long it has been in inventory. Only the best. For these reasons, we do not accept returns. If you are in doubt if the products are right for your pet, please consult with your veterinarian before ordering. We cannot make guarantees or promises. We operate Ask Ariel with the utmost integrity and want more than anything for your pet to get better using the finest human-grade, veterinary-approved supplements available for pets.
How To Cancel An Order
If you need to cancel your order before it has shipped, we will be happy to do that for you with a full refund. Please just be sure to email us immediately so we can help you best.
Please see our store policy page for more information.