Immune & Respiratory Support Kit
Kit Contains 3 Supplements:
NOT Anti-Infection Drops - 10 ml
QUENT Anti-Viral Drops - 10 ml
Silver Support - 4 oz
What Is the Immune & Respiratory Support Kit?
Does your pet have a weakened immune system, mouth sores, allergies, URIs, chronic viral infections, stomatitis, autoimmune disease, asthma or sinus infections? The Immune Support Kit contains three tasteless, liquid remedies. The three natural supplements modulate your pet's natural immune response rather than overstimulating it, making them an effective treatment for cats and dogs with autoimmune disease, chronic infections and compromised immune function.
The Immune & Respiratory Support Kit is best suited for cats and dogs under 20 pounds.
The Immune Support Kit is an easy to administer kit for supporting a pet's immune system:
- Trio of three liquid immune support remedies for pets
- Easy to use drops (with minimal smell and taste - no alcohol)
- Reduces inflammation which triggers asthma attacks
- Great for allergies, eye and nasal discharge and inflamed skin
- Reduces redness, inflamed gums due to stomatitis
- Clears up sinuses, nasal tract and improves breathing
- Gentle, natural remedies that pets can take while on antibiotics or steroids
- Supports your pet's own immune system to reduce viral flareups or asthma attacks
The Immune & Respiratory Support Kit Can Benefit:
- Pets With Autoimmune Conditions - Natural remedies for autoimmune conditions help to rebalance and modulate a pet's immune system, rather than overstimulate it. Autoimmune disease are characterized by infection and inflammation with periods of sickness and periods of wellness. Flare ups can be triggered by diet, stress or medications. Many pets are prescribed antibiotics and steroids to control the symptoms. The Immune Support Kit can be used in conjunction with most veterinarian prescribed medications. The Kit is helpful for pets with:
- Viral Infections In Cats - Feline viruses cause respiratory symptoms in cats. Symptoms may include nasal discharge, congestion, sneezing, eye discharge, weakness and inappetence. Feline herpes virus (FHV-1), feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV), feline leukemia (FeLV) and feline calicivirus (FCV) are viral infections that compromise a cat's immune system. The Immune Support Kit can help prevent flare-ups and protect your kitty from secondary infections.
- Asthma and Upper Respiratory Infections In Cats & Dogs - Respiratory conditions in dogs and cats can become a cycle of repeat infections. Chronic bronchitis, kennel cough, sinus infections and asthma can cause inflammation of the trachea and lungs. Coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath can result. The Immune Support Kit reduces inflammation and helps to clear up the sinuses and nasal tract and improve breathing.
- Allergy Symptoms In Cats & Small Dogs - This trio of products is the best natural allergy medication for cats and small dogs. Free from any herbal flavor, so they are easy to administer. These natural drops fight infection and support your pet's immune system. Helps to calm the allergic reaction that causes coughing, wheezing, scratching, red eyes and irritated skin.
- Pets Needing Immune Support - Tiny pets and seniors sometimes need a little extra support for their developing or aging immune systems. The Immune Support Kit provides a safe and effective boost for your cat or dog.
The Immune & Respiratory Support Kit Contains:
QUENT Anti-Infection, Anti-Viral Drops - QUENT is a powerful anti-viral, anti-infection formula. These homeopathic drops are the first line of defense with any virus, auto-immune or upper respiratory condition. QUENT works best when combined with NOT drops. The two formulas work synergistically to control infections and inflammation. Chronic viral infections can weaken your pet's immune system, leaving them susceptible to other infections and diseases. Examples of viral illnesses in pets are Feline Upper Respiratory Infections (URIs), Feline AIDS or FIV, Feline Herpes Virus 1 (FHV-1), Feline Calcivirus, Kennel Cough, Canine Flu, Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) and Parvo. QUENT is very helpful for lung-related health issues. Many cat owners have reported excellent results relieving continual discharge, runny nose and sneezing related to viruses when QUENT and NOT drops were administered. Please be sure to visit the QUENT product page so you can learn more details about the product and read testimonials.
Ingredients: 10 ml Penicillium frequentans 4x in a base of purified water, sodium chloride
NOT Anti-Infection Drops - NOT controls harmful bacteria and restores gut flora balance, providing a balancing effect on the immune system. These homeopathic drops are especially important for relieving allergy symptoms. NOT, when combined with QUENT works very well to relieve nasal and sinus discharge, upper respiratory infections, flu, coughing, etc. Is especially helpful to use if your pet has been on antibiotics as it helps to boost your pet's immune system and prevent reinfection. Pet owners have found these tasteless drops can easily be administered to small pets. Please be sure to visit the NOT product page to learn more details about the product and read testimonials.
Ingredients: 10 ml Penicillium notatum (chrysogenum) 4x in a base of purified water, sodium chloride