What is Gastro ULC?
Gastro-ULC is a comprehensive formula that contains time-tested minerals and herbs that are known to have properties which help reduce stomach acid, indigestion and ulcer pain. Relieve heartburn and acid reflux naturally! This formula is a tablet that is easy to give with food and can be crushed for smaller size pets.
This fabulous stomach acid reducer and gastrointestinal formula helps to not only relieve stomach acid pain, but helps to repair inflamed tissue! Contains licorice, L-glutamine and mastic gum to support and repair the mucosal lining of the gastrointestinal tract and to fight toxic bacteria such as H.pylori.
Many pet owners are able to use this acid reducer as an alternative to chemical antacids. Over the counter antacids, such as Pepcid (famotidine), contain chemicals and while they temporarily help reduce the pain of stomach acid, they also reduce the acids we so desperately need for proper digestion of nutrients. Gastro ULC is safe for long term use.
Provides fast relief for pets with:
- Acid Stomach, Acid Reflux & GERD
- Acid Stomach due to Kidney Disease
- Grass Eating due to Acid Reflux
For BEST results, use in combination with Power Probiotic (save with our package price).
Since acid reflux is caused by poor digestion, it is essential to use a digestive enzyme, such as K9 Digestive Enzymes for dogs or LypoZyme for cats, to ensure proper digestion.
Symptoms of Acid Stomach and Stomach Ulcers in Dogs and Cats
How do you know if your pet has excess stomach acid? Well, sometimes the signs may be very subtle: excessive salivating, vomiting saliva or bile, or just acts like he or she has a tummy ache. Both the esophagus and gastrointestinal tract are affected when acid reflux and ulcers occur. This can leave your cat or dog feeling very uncomfortable.
- Lack of appetite, especially in the morning
- Vomiting bile, hairballs or small amounts of food
- Coughing (pets with collapsed trachea often have acid reflux)
- Grass eating or vomiting after eating grass
- Gulping or loud gurgling noises
- Hunching over after eating
- Licking or smacking of the lips
Licorice Root, L-Glutamine and Mastic Gum for Dogs and Cats
What makes this product so fabulous is that it is all-natural, using herbal remedies that help to heal the lining of the stomach, reduce inflammation in the mucosal lining of the GI Tract and enhance the natural digestive process.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root Extract - Soothes gastrointestinal problems, such as stomach acid an heartburn, by increasing mucus production and helping to repair the stomach lining. Anti-inflammatory and immune boosting.
- L-Glutamine - Amino acid fuel source for tissue function in the intestines. Helps to protect mucus membranes against toxic bacteria, such as Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori), during digestion.
- Mastic Gum - Unique tree resin which relieves abdominal discomfort, pain and inflammation. Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. Antibacterial properties that can kill of H. pylori and ease the symptoms of IBD.
Gastro ULC Can Benefit:
- Dogs and Cats With Gastrointestinal Disorders Helpful for acid stomach, acid reflux, GERD, stomach ulcers, indigestion, heartburn,
- Dogs and Cats With Kidney Disease or CRF Relieves symptoms of nausea due to acid buildup from kidney disease. One of the hallmark symptoms of kidney disease is that pets develop acid stomach and inappetance as the kidneys are not able to properly flush out toxins. Pets become very picky and often lose weight. Gastro ULC and Power Probiotic help relieve stomach discomfort and reduce vomiting, improving your pet's appetite.
- Dogs That Constantly Eat Grass Excessive grass eating by dogs is usually a sign of acid stomach. When a dog suffers from intestinal upset, nausea or gas, they will eat grass to help induce vomiting. Gastro ULC is an excellent acid reducer for dogs.
Natural Remedies For Treating Acid Reflux and Acid Stomach:
Acid reflux in cats and dogs is often caused by poor digestion. For best results, use Gastro ULC along with a probiotic and digestive enzyme.
- Power Probiotic for Pets is a blend of friendly bacteria to stabilize and maintain healthy gastrointestinal tract. Helps to support digestion. Easy to administer. Open the capsule and sprinkle on food. Most pets love the taste.
- K9 Digestive Enzymes Contains HCL (hydrochloric acid) and oxbile extract to help with the digestion and absorption of fats and proteins. Enhanced digestion will decrease the symptoms associated with acid stomach. Reduces vomiting and regurgitation.
- Soothing Digestive Relief Contains a special blend of time-tested herbs and plant enzymes scientifically proven to calm and soothe the digestive tract. Helps to break down carbohydrates. Eases indigestion and diarrhea.
Gastro ULC Ingredients:
One tablet* contains:
*Dosage for pets varies by weight.
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root Extract
L-Glutamine 200 mg
Mastic Gum 150 mg
Citrus Fruit Extract (peel) (15% bioflavinoids) 100 mg
Bismuth Citrate 75 mg
Gamma Oryzanol 75 mg
Chlorella 50 mg
Chinese Rhubarb Root Extract 50 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose, silica.
Gastro ULC has benefited thousands of pets with IBS and GI tract issues since 2005. The ingredients and product formulation have not changed, however the label was recently updated with this added notice in accordance with government requirements: